Fibrolux 1508 September, 2015
OP-C2L23 September, 2015
- 45º inclined stereoscopic binocular head.
- One central handle to operate the head unit easily.
- The arm is an autocompensated parallelogram which can be placed in any position.
- Very soft and smooth operation of all functions.
- Cold light sources of Halogen, Xenon or LED light; all with swing-in green filter.
- Removable cold light source appropriate for other applications such as endoscopy, illumination for speculumor head lamp.
- High intensity fiber optic illumination.
- Wide field eyepieces with dioptric adjustment and protective rubber shells.
- 3 steps Galilei magnifications changer and micrometric focusing system.
- Range of magnifications: 3.5x up to 17.5x, depending on the chosen combination of objective, binocular and eyepieces.
- Different floor and wall mounts available.
- Optional monitor supports and trays for laptop or CCD camera.
- Optional systems for video-colposcopy or digital photography.
- Working distance of 250mm with standard objective (f=300mm optional).