Fibrolux LED HP4 September, 2015
OP-C2L23 September, 2015
The OPTOMIC OP-C2 colposcope is the perfect equipment for diagnostic observations as well as minor routine surgeries in the doctor’s practice, helping the specialist in his everyday work.
The OPTOMIC OP-C2 Colposcope has been designed to perform diagnostic observations, routine medical office interventions and small surgical activities in the most convenient and effective way for the health professional.
Its small size and the use of light and highly resistant materials for its manufacture provide this equipment with an excellent mobility and adaptability even in the smallest offices.
The collimated lenses, and the high-power light source, Fibrolux LED HP, provide the OP-C2 colposcope with excellent optical quality, resulting in high-brightness, sharp and shadow-free images.
Accessories such as supports, trays and image dividers complete this equipment and make it a great work tool that cannot be missing in any medical office.
Specifications of the OP-C2 colposcope:
- 45º inclined stereoscopic binocular head.
- One central handle to operate the head unit easily.
- The arm is an autocompensated parallelogram which can be placed in any position.
- Very soft and smooth operation of all functions.
- Cold light sources of Halogen, Xenon or LED light; all with swing-in green filter.
- Removable cold light source appropriate for other applications such as endoscopy, illumination for speculumor head lamp.
- High intensity fiber optic illumination.
- Wide field eyepieces with dioptric adjustment and protective rubber shells.
- 3 steps Galilei magnifications changer and micrometric focusing system.
- Range of magnifications: 3.5x up to 17.5x, depending on the chosen combination of objective, binocular and eyepieces.
- Different floor and wall mounts available.
- Optional monitor supports and trays for laptop or CCD camera.
- Optional systems for video-colposcopy or digital photography.
Find out more about our colposcopes clicking here
- Working distance of 250mm with standard objective (f=300mm optional).