OP-C2L23 September, 2015
Strobolux III LED5 October, 2015
- Inclined stereoscopic binocular head, which can also be used as straight binocular tube.
- Adjustment of tightness of head and arm with possibility of complete braking.
- The arm is an autocompensated parallelogram which can be placed in any position.
- Very soft and smooth operation of all functions.
- Cold light sources of Halogen, Xenon or LED light; all with swing-in green filter.
- The light source can be removed for its use in other applications such as for example endoscopy,illumination for speculum or head lamp.
- High intensity fiber optic illumination.
- Wide field eyepieces with dioptric adjustment and protective rubber shells.
- 5 steps Galilei magnifications changer and micrometric focusing system.
- Working distance of 300mm with standard objective (f=250mm optional).
- Range of magnifications: 2.5x up to 27x, depending on the chosen combination of
objective, binocular and eyepieces.
- Different floor and wall mounting options available.
- Adapter for CO2 laser micromanipulator available.
- Optional monitor supports and trays for laptop or CCD camera.
- Optional systems for video-colposcopy or digital photography
- Objetivo f=300mm (opcional f=250mm)